April 19, 2009

To her ;
I dun think you are that great either . dun talk behind ppl back please . want talk talk infront of me . i dun give a dam . You are jealous . Just say . Crying is just an emotion . If crying is wrong. Why ppl cry . When you sad you cry . When you happy you smile . When you angry you just angry . Is;nt that simple . IT EMOTION . show your emotion . i did'nt force the boys to console me . They did it on they own willing . I did'nt planned with them saying . Eh later i cry you all console me okays ? DID I ? Whatever i just get so pissed of . I did'nt want to hate you . I did;nt want you to hate me either . I just want all of us to be friends . But you was the one who started the fire .

I just get pissed of esily. i just need time to cool down . ;x
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JIa: YO YT ! ~ TAGGED :D ...
yt; yo thanks
19 Apr 09, 12:03
REGINE: hellos jie=]
yt; hellos
18 Apr 09, 19:22
`ES.THER(:: hello! haha, tagged, did u take my pen? cos its kind of missing..lols
yt ; i think i did
18 Apr 09, 19:20
♥, W.ENSHI,: YINGTONG♥, TAG![:
yt; thanks
18 Apr 09, 13:52
REGINE: hellos jie=]
yt; hello
17 Apr 09, 16:43
REGINE: hellos jie=]
yt; hellos
16 Apr 09, 23:31
Jordan: Tags MY FWEN!! ;D
yt; thanks my FRIEND
16 Apr 09, 20:20
SinHai: tagged-.-
16 Apr 09, 20:20
SinHai: hi hixD
16 Apr 09, 20:20
SinHai: hi hixD
16 Apr 09, 20:20
SinHai: hi hixD
16 Apr 09, 20:20
SinHai: hi hixD
16 Apr 09, 20:20
SinHai: hi hixD
16 Apr 09, 20:20
SinHai: hi hixD
16 Apr 09, 20:20
SinHai: hi hixD
yt; hellos?
16 Apr 09, 19:18
REGINE: hellos jie=]
yt; hellos
16 Apr 09, 18:48
pinHUI: BLEAH.HELLO!
ye; hellos.
15 Apr 09, 20:42
bArrY: hal0s tagged, agn
yt; thanks
15 Apr 09, 18:45
REGINE: hellos jie=]
yt; bu hao
15 Apr 09, 18:24
-ZIL.ING: tags:D
Jordan: tags : D I RENOVATE UR HOUSE. Nice Not? :D
14 Apr 09, 19:34
REGINE: Jie arhh...thx for helpin miie chase them=]
14 Apr 09, 19:34
REGINE: Jie arhh...thx for helpin miie chase them=]
14 Apr 09, 19:34
REGINE: Jie arhh...thx for helpin miie chase them=]
14 Apr 09, 19:34
REGINE: Jie arhh...thx for helpin miei chase them=]
14 Apr 09, 19:34
REGINE: Jie arhh...thx for helpin me chase them=]
14 Apr 09, 19:34
REGINE: Jie arhh...thx for helpin miei chase them=]
yt;thanks but dun need spam right haha
14 Apr 09, 19:13
REGINE: HELLOS JIE=]
; thanks
13 Apr 09, 22:43
SinHai: nvm, nth tag anyways=P
yt; thanks
13 Apr 09, 21:49
-ZIL.ING: rahh. taggs:D
yt; thanks
13 Apr 09, 20:49
JIa: HELLO YT :D
yt; hello
13 Apr 09, 18:07
REGINE: Hellos=]
yt; hello
13 Apr 09, 18:07
REGINE: aiyo...y bu hao leh?
Yt; jiu shi bu hao .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home