I was leading a normal, typical girl life.
Until I met him,
He made my days,
The most memorable ones.
Like most happy couples,
My life was happy as always with him around,
Until...
Something made me changed the definition of " Happy as Always " in my life.
Just because of "him" that left my life all of a sudden,
For another person.
That's when,
My heart broke into pieces,
Like shards of glasses.
There I was,
Laying on the bed.
Tears were rolling down my cheeks tremendously.
I waited for him to come.
Taking glances at the door every second.
How I wish I could see him again.
To have myself in his arms again.
To talk to him endlessly again.
To laugh together with him again.
To gaze at the stars together, with him again.
To go on the ferris wheel with him again.
To kiss him again.
Even if it was a short glance of him,
I wouldn't mind.
Due to the fact that,
My love for him is too deep.
Even if he hurt me,
I wouldn't blame him.
Sometimes,
I wondered if I was being too naive.
Loving him so deeply all along,
Shedding tears to myself,
Locked myself up in the room,
Ignore people around me.
Though,
He caused all this things to happen to me,
I still want to see him.
I still want him to be with me.
Just one Last Time.
Just for the last time of my life.
Because...
I still love him.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okays i did'nt know why am i posting that ^^ . copied from fanfic . x)
12 Apr 09, 13:04
pinHUI: YoYoYo HeHeHe HaHaHa
yt; hahahah hehehehe yoyoyo ?
12 Apr 09, 11:51
REGINE: Hellos jie=]
yt; hellos
11 Apr 09, 21:37
`ES.THER(:: hello yingtong!!!x) hahaXD tagged!~
yt; thanks . hello ESTher !
11 Apr 09, 14:00
REGINE: Hellos jie=]
yt; hellos mei
10 Apr 09, 17:01
REGINE: Hellos jie=] ni hao
yt; hellos wo bu hao D;
10 Apr 09, 11:55
REGINE: Hellos=]
yt; bye ?
10 Apr 09, 08:38
-ZILING: hellos. taggs:d
YT; tag
10 Apr 09, 00:10
Ron-Neh: Taggies...Link arh
Yt; okays . when i am not lazy & i am free whahahaha
9 Apr 09, 23:26
SinHai: all is fine~
yT; huh ?
9 Apr 09, 23:25
SinHai: harlows ~
yt; yalows?
9 Apr 09, 20:36
Jordan: erlows !!!!
yt; you er lows i still san lows sia.
8 Apr 09, 16:28
Peiqin: Hahaha. hello. Jie (:
yt; HELLOS MEI .
8 Apr 09, 16:23
REGINE: very nice!!!
YT; glad you like it .
8 Apr 09, 16:23
REGINE: Hellos!!!i finally saw wat font u use le
yt; LOL
7 Apr 09, 22:24
bArrY: hal0s tagged agn LOL !!~~ RETAG =]
YT; THANKS .
7 Apr 09, 18:42
REGINE: Hellos jie=] ni hao marhx?
YT; wo hen hao . lol
6 Apr 09, 22:31
Jordan: ellos :D
YT; hellos
Until I met him,
He made my days,
The most memorable ones.
Like most happy couples,
My life was happy as always with him around,
Until...
Something made me changed the definition of " Happy as Always " in my life.
Just because of "him" that left my life all of a sudden,
For another person.
That's when,
My heart broke into pieces,
Like shards of glasses.
There I was,
Laying on the bed.
Tears were rolling down my cheeks tremendously.
I waited for him to come.
Taking glances at the door every second.
How I wish I could see him again.
To have myself in his arms again.
To talk to him endlessly again.
To laugh together with him again.
To gaze at the stars together, with him again.
To go on the ferris wheel with him again.
To kiss him again.
Even if it was a short glance of him,
I wouldn't mind.
Due to the fact that,
My love for him is too deep.
Even if he hurt me,
I wouldn't blame him.
Sometimes,
I wondered if I was being too naive.
Loving him so deeply all along,
Shedding tears to myself,
Locked myself up in the room,
Ignore people around me.
Though,
He caused all this things to happen to me,
I still want to see him.
I still want him to be with me.
Just one Last Time.
Just for the last time of my life.
Because...
I still love him.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okays i did'nt know why am i posting that ^^ . copied from fanfic . x)
12 Apr 09, 13:04
pinHUI: YoYoYo HeHeHe HaHaHa
yt; hahahah hehehehe yoyoyo ?
12 Apr 09, 11:51
REGINE: Hellos jie=]
yt; hellos
11 Apr 09, 21:37
`ES.THER(:: hello yingtong!!!x) hahaXD tagged!~
yt; thanks . hello ESTher !
11 Apr 09, 14:00
REGINE: Hellos jie=]
yt; hellos mei
10 Apr 09, 17:01
REGINE: Hellos jie=] ni hao
yt; hellos wo bu hao D;
10 Apr 09, 11:55
REGINE: Hellos=]
yt; bye ?
10 Apr 09, 08:38
-ZILING: hellos. taggs:d
YT; tag
10 Apr 09, 00:10
Ron-Neh: Taggies...Link arh
Yt; okays . when i am not lazy & i am free whahahaha
9 Apr 09, 23:26
SinHai: all is fine~
yT; huh ?
9 Apr 09, 23:25
SinHai: harlows ~
yt; yalows?
9 Apr 09, 20:36
Jordan: erlows !!!!
yt; you er lows i still san lows sia.
8 Apr 09, 16:28
Peiqin: Hahaha. hello. Jie (:
yt; HELLOS MEI .
8 Apr 09, 16:23
REGINE: very nice!!!
YT; glad you like it .
8 Apr 09, 16:23
REGINE: Hellos!!!i finally saw wat font u use le
yt; LOL
7 Apr 09, 22:24
bArrY: hal0s tagged agn LOL !!~~ RETAG =]
YT; THANKS .
7 Apr 09, 18:42
REGINE: Hellos jie=] ni hao marhx?
YT; wo hen hao . lol
6 Apr 09, 22:31
Jordan: ellos :D
YT; hellos


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home