Thing really are werid . and things changes very fast . I can't catch up with the world anymore . I can't catch up with my studies. I can't catch up with my friends . I can catch up with everything that is happening . i tried to just jump over . But i seems that it is useless . Trying one step at the time . I find it too slow . Then what am i suspose to do . Haiz . things just started to slipped out of my hands . Trying to catch it will only means nothing . This the first time i seriously felt useless and clueless . I am struck in the evil world .
April 8, 2009
About Me

- Name: xIAMYINGTONGx
YINGTONG is my name . A ex-msbian .Currently a manjusrian . A 14 years old girl wish to know nothing . I have a family of Barry -DADDY!♥ SinHai -MUMMY! ♥ JiaJia - JIE ♥ ShiMing -DI ♥ PeiQin - MEI ♥ Regine ` MEI ♥ BingZheng - DI ♥ Jerrold - Chauffeur ♥ Cynthia- MEI ♥ JORDAN-AHGONG!♥
Previous Posts
- Why is this happening ?
- ._.
- Now things just get straight to the point already....
- May be things are turning to the world i didn't ex...
- I just found out something . I am running away fro...
- After a day, i finally can take up the things. Gra...
- Why is this happening ?
- It was them who say everything is important . It w...
- Thinking back.
- Using the laptop of my cousin's now. Currently in ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home