I just found out something . I am running away from the fact that i am in . I am running away . I chose not to believe then to believe . I refuse to visit my grandfather as i am scard this the last time i will see him . I am . I am running away . Thinking things may changed and thing will be in the same old place.
April 4, 2009
About Me

- Name: xIAMYINGTONGx
YINGTONG is my name . A ex-msbian .Currently a manjusrian . A 14 years old girl wish to know nothing . I have a family of Barry -DADDY!♥ SinHai -MUMMY! ♥ JiaJia - JIE ♥ ShiMing -DI ♥ PeiQin - MEI ♥ Regine ` MEI ♥ BingZheng - DI ♥ Jerrold - Chauffeur ♥ Cynthia- MEI ♥ JORDAN-AHGONG!♥
Previous Posts
- After a day, i finally can take up the things. Gra...
- Why is this happening ?
- It was them who say everything is important . It w...
- Thinking back.
- Using the laptop of my cousin's now. Currently in ...
- Life is just like a play . that what everyone day ...
- Thing just did’nt get as far as I thought . Everyt...
- Moody now. i sort of lazy to write now . cause my ...
- 21 Mar 09, 16:40sinhai: i jk onli so serious for w...
- posty
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home