March 27, 2009

Thing just did’nt get as far as I thought . Everything seems to stop . It look like I am slowing down and the world is not waiting for me. Standing in the middle of a island . Thinking what the next solution . Time past fast . Won’t the world stay and wait for me ? Why don’t the world slow down. I am just to silly to think of that . Why would the world want to slow down for an extra person like me. Standing in the middle of the world is also my own problem. I getting to hate myself more . Or should I say giving up on myself ? I am just a failure. My exam marks just totally sucks. I am just here to give trouble to everyone . I promise everyone that I won’t create trouble for you anymore. If anything happen , I will take care of it myself . Haizz . I think I am all alone again . Thanks these person have been throught my life and of course brought happiness.:D
Regine; I know sometime you are tired to listen what I am talking. But you still listen haha . thanks for being there for me everything you there & I will always remember you word . ‘ dun care dun care aiya dun care lahs ‘ remember mahs? Haha . :D stay pretty .
Jordan; thanks for looking at all my crap I type to you in msn . You really did solve some of my problem. :D but I think I wasted quite a lot of your time? Thanks for making me smile by acting silly. Thanks for being there for me all the time ? I really happy having a great friend like you . Look up for you goals . I believe you can do it :D add oil .
Jerrold; hello ! You are just sitting beside me . So remember :D haha . thanks for letting have my ways like writing on your table playing with you and stuff . You know? Sometimes lesson make ppl too boring . must add flavours to the lessons! Haha . Thanks for making me laugh in class by doing your stupid and funny action and jokes.:D haha . Good luck with next year !
Shiming ; although I dun really know you, but you are still my di by THREE DAYS . so stop signing you will grow older then me soon . ahahah . and stop calling me old D: .&& stop being so smart ! let me catch up abit lehh !
Barry; hello daddy . thought you always wake me up when I finally have a nap in class . but you cheer up my day :D thanks for being there for me and console me when I am feeling down. :D . it hard to take care of 7 children right ?
Bingzheng; Hey, my guailan di . althought you very guailan . but sometimes you really cheerup my day ;D . I still remember you hit me with the golden stick ! haha . thanks .
Sinhai; Thanks for listening to all my craps I talk about to you on the phone .Sometimes I know you felt irritated when I seriously dun understand what are you talking about ? haha . it okays maybe I am used to it . Thanks for being there for me when your phone is around.
Jiajia; hellos my sister ;D . thanks for telling/doing the jokes . you make my day . dun eat to much tang shen rou okays ? bad for health . Dun go chasing after me .
>Yy; hey! Haha . love you laughter . cause your laughter always make me laugh ! ahaha . must always laugh okays ? You dun laugh wo you dian bu xi guan .
Peiqin; Hellos . you cuteness& laughter & silliness. cheerup my day . thanks .
Cynthia; Chiobu! Thanks for being there for my when I am feeling down :D.
A million thanks for all the ppl mention . you all the best . love all of you all :D thanks . I am grateful for what you all did for me . as I said, no more trouble for you .


Toher; dun think you result that good then can keep haolian, set my goals . to win you in mye

Thanks for destroying my day everyday ? you make me grow each time :d

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home