Out of random,
i decided to blog .
Thing are getting werid & strange .
ESTHER &ME ARE ON THE SAME BOAT ;D .
but opposite sides .
okays fine .
I wonder will he ?
i wonder what to do .
I even know what my next step .
i am scard of steping forward already .
Now ,
i am backing up .
Packing my thing and turn the other way round .
Things maybe better ?
haha .
whatever .
been mugging these day .
hope my result will be good .
LAST PAPER .
MATHS;D
fav subject ;D
cause i alway score a1 .
hope i will this time again ;x
i decided to blog .
Thing are getting werid & strange .
ESTHER &ME ARE ON THE SAME BOAT ;D .
but opposite sides .
okays fine .
I wonder will he ?
i wonder what to do .
I even know what my next step .
i am scard of steping forward already .
Now ,
i am backing up .
Packing my thing and turn the other way round .
Things maybe better ?
haha .
whatever .
been mugging these day .
hope my result will be good .
LAST PAPER .
MATHS;D
fav subject ;D
cause i alway score a1 .
hope i will this time again ;x


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home