Since YY never sents me the things . Seems like it another night ._.
I was thinking about things .
My brother tell me today .
Dun be a turtle,
dun run away from things.
i sort of agreeds.
idk why.
but i still think love is meaningless & nothing .
It only bring hurts & haterd .
Thats all i know .
Cause for all my friends & mine situation .
I could see nothing But tears .
haixx .
;x
I was thinking about things .
My brother tell me today .
Dun be a turtle,
dun run away from things.
i sort of agreeds.
idk why.
but i still think love is meaningless & nothing .
It only bring hurts & haterd .
Thats all i know .
Cause for all my friends & mine situation .
I could see nothing But tears .
haixx .
;x


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home