I,
TANYINGTONG,
CAN'T FINISH MY OVERDUED HOMEWORKS;(
I am lazy to do too .
hahaha .
okays fine ...
i went out .
& i did'nt do .
& erm .
i watch harrypotter & the half blood prince .
haha .
then at night watch again .
did something that no one has expected .
haha .
dunwant say .
cause cfm very embarrassing
hahah . SLEADED.
TANYINGTONG,
CAN'T FINISH MY OVERDUED HOMEWORKS;(
I am lazy to do too .
hahaha .
okays fine ...
i went out .
& i did'nt do .
& erm .
i watch harrypotter & the half blood prince .
haha .
then at night watch again .
did something that no one has expected .
haha .
dunwant say .
cause cfm very embarrassing
hahah . SLEADED.
Labels: I A


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home