July 3, 2009

Okays .
Has'nt beeng bloging these days .
I thought alot .
Okays, althought i was sleeping alot too ;x
hehe .
Thing been going just nice during the holidays .
But after the holidays,
things started again .
I a serious sick & tired .
I do not want history to repeat .
Getting lousy marks & stuff .
I hate it .
Being look down by my own brothers & parents .
Isn't a good this .
I am going buck up for .
chem/bio , english , geograghy( NEVER) , CHINESE .
Freak .
althought i pass all expect for geog .
i want a A1 or A2 .
please please please .
but with all the distraction?
how am i going to ?
I already get go & sacrifice but all this
but why is it coming back .
Argh .
Arron Yew . stop being childish .
Jason Teo . Stop your rubbish .
Junlin . althought i had not since you for years .
Still stop it.;x .
Argh . i getting serious fed up .
BRRRRRRRRRR.
ME, TAN YING TONG . IS LETTING GO OF EVERYTHING .);
Try to ;x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home