Yes, another blog entry .
But this won't be a happy one .
Thing are really werid .
Now i know .
Being hated by someone you don't want to .
Felt guilty for what you had done .
But ,
you know this going to end any sooner .
Believing that you made a wrong choice .
Being a human that shall not exsist in this world .
cause you are too cruel or stuff .
Please .
I had enough of everything .
I been trying to make myself occupied
But i can't
I just got all stress out .
Yes ,
I tore tons of paper .
screammed
& cried .
This is the first time ,
i felt the world is against me .
just because i did something wrong .
I had a feeling today .
Just jump down and said bye to the world .
i did tried .
But i was to coward to jump .
I wanted to leave MJR .
i wanted to leave singapore .
I know i have the chance .
But i have to come back here i must .
Tears just filled up my eye now .
I am just hopeless .
Making a wrong choice just once .
they gave you a death sentence .
Being hated by someone i did'nt want .
was the worst part in my life .
Just because .
everyything did'nt seems right .
I know i could'nt rewind time .
i know i must end this fast .
if not things will get worst .
but,
i already can't take up the challenges now .
what am i suspose to do ?
But this won't be a happy one .
Thing are really werid .
Now i know .
Being hated by someone you don't want to .
Felt guilty for what you had done .
But ,
you know this going to end any sooner .
Believing that you made a wrong choice .
Being a human that shall not exsist in this world .
cause you are too cruel or stuff .
Please .
I had enough of everything .
I been trying to make myself occupied
But i can't
I just got all stress out .
Yes ,
I tore tons of paper .
screammed
& cried .
This is the first time ,
i felt the world is against me .
just because i did something wrong .
I had a feeling today .
Just jump down and said bye to the world .
i did tried .
But i was to coward to jump .
I wanted to leave MJR .
i wanted to leave singapore .
I know i have the chance .
But i have to come back here i must .
Tears just filled up my eye now .
I am just hopeless .
Making a wrong choice just once .
they gave you a death sentence .
Being hated by someone i did'nt want .
was the worst part in my life .
Just because .
everyything did'nt seems right .
I know i could'nt rewind time .
i know i must end this fast .
if not things will get worst .
but,
i already can't take up the challenges now .
what am i suspose to do ?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home