I am acutally confuse of the way i am taking .
There are many ways in life .
Going to the destination there's many ways .
But once you taken the wrong road it not simple as it is in real life .
You chose your life how it plann .& it will go .
Sometimes i hate believing in reality .
cause sometimes not believing in it is even better .
Yes, reality is also true
But,sometimes praying for the opposite & something esle will change the reality ?
I am crapping here .
So readers , read & forgot .
I had nothing better to do ,
& the weather is freaking hot .
& my daddy has been nagging about useless thing
Homeworks are piling
Tuition homework is more then school works now .
& tuition homework had to be handed first .
I had a argument with my brother (both)
Caroline,Arron,Jason is overseaaa ,
THRRREEESSSOOOMMME COMMMMEEE BAAACCKKK NOOOWW!
Fine . still crapping ;x
Knowing thiss day will come sooner or later . Thinking that my fear is dissapeared . but it has not . idk why but i am tense . I dun know how to face her the next time i see her . YINGTONG . you are doom ! I can't help but only think for one person . cause in the suituation . I can only make one person happy );
There are many ways in life .
Going to the destination there's many ways .
But once you taken the wrong road it not simple as it is in real life .
You chose your life how it plann .& it will go .
Sometimes i hate believing in reality .
cause sometimes not believing in it is even better .
Yes, reality is also true
But,sometimes praying for the opposite & something esle will change the reality ?
I am crapping here .
So readers , read & forgot .
I had nothing better to do ,
& the weather is freaking hot .
& my daddy has been nagging about useless thing
Homeworks are piling
Tuition homework is more then school works now .
& tuition homework had to be handed first .
I had a argument with my brother (both)
Caroline,Arron,Jason is overseaaa ,
THRRREEESSSOOOMMME COMMMMEEE BAAACCKKK NOOOWW!
Fine . still crapping ;x


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home