Back from camp . ;x lucky did'nt die there hahaha ;x . just joking . Drank dam lots of water . ;x . dam lots of stars there . very pretty ;) first time see full moon with dam lots of stars in the sky . ;x
June 8, 2009
About Me

- Name: xIAMYINGTONGx
YINGTONG is my name . A ex-msbian .Currently a manjusrian . A 14 years old girl wish to know nothing . I have a family of Barry -DADDY!♥ SinHai -MUMMY! ♥ JiaJia - JIE ♥ ShiMing -DI ♥ PeiQin - MEI ♥ Regine ` MEI ♥ BingZheng - DI ♥ Jerrold - Chauffeur ♥ Cynthia- MEI ♥ JORDAN-AHGONG!♥
Previous Posts
- 3 Jun 09, 17:56REGINE: Hellos jie=]2 Jun 09, 13:46...
- I been thinking. Friends just come & got when will...
- MASKS
- Okays . Being ask to post .So i am going to post ....
- After listening to the song . Looking at the mv .I...
- Out of random, i decided to blog . Thing are getti...
- I hate ppl that break their promises .Enough is en...
- I am confuse .It like our relationship is getting ...
- This time round,I am confuse .I do not know what m...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home